Q1: Please disable/uninstall any Bluetooth related devices and reboot your PC before using the UGREEN 5.3 Bluetooth adapter.
1. Press Win + X and select Device Manager from the menu options.
2. Expand the Bluetooth option by double-clicking on it.
3. Right-click your PC's Bluetooth driver and select Disable device.
4. Restart your PC when you finish.
Q2: What can I do to reduce the disconnecting and frozen issue?
1. Connect the adapter directly to the computer's USB 2.0 port without using any convertor.
2. Use the adapter in an environment without obstacles such as walls.
|Compatible Devices||Desktop, Keyboard, Printer|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth, USB|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 3.9 x 0.67 inches|
|Item Weight||0.704 ounces|