Portable NVMe SATA Enclosure
UGREEN M.2 enclosure is designed to house an M-Key& B+M Keys and size 2230/2242 /2260/2280 NVMe PCIe and SATA SSDs, which turns it into a portable USB 3.2 external drive for maximum utilization. No driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for transferring files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space.
10Gbp SuperSpeed & UASP Supported
- This SSD enclosure features the latest USB 3.2 Gen 2 and PCIe 3.0 (NVMe), which supports an amazing data transmission rate up to 10Gbps. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB of files in 1 second.
The USB 3.2 interface incorporates UASP & TRIM that enabling it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than the conventional USB 3.1 interface.
How to Install:
- 1. Loosen the fixed screws by screwdriver to open the cover
- 2. Insert your SSD into the slot
- 3. Use the included rubber screws to secure the SSD in place
- 4. Stick the thermal pad to SSD
- 5. Fixed the screws by screwdriver to close the cover
- UGREEN M.2 NVMe and SATA Hard Drive Enclosure x 1
- USB C to USB C cable (0.8ft) x 1
- USB C to USB A cable (0.8ft) x 1
- Thermal Pad x 1
- Position Fixed Screw x1
- Screwdriver x 1
- User Manual x 1
|Package Dimensions||4.96 x 1.61 x 0.55 inches|
|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.2 Gen 2|